Any Media Player!
Any Media Player is a free cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols!
Simple, fast and powerful.
1. Plays everything - Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
2. Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed - MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3...
3. Completely Free - no spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
The main interface
1 : Menu Bar
2 : Elapsed Time
3 : Seek Bar
4 : Total/Remaining Time
5 : Play/Pause
6 : Previous
7 : Stop
8 : Next
9 : Toggle Fullscreen
10 : Extended Settings
11 : Show Playlist
12 : Loop
13 : Random
14 : Volume Control
Play a media
Play a single media file
1. Menu "Media" -> "Open File". Find a media file you want to play with your favourite File Explorer.
2. You can also drag and drop the file onto it.
Play a folder media file
1. Start Media Player, open the Media menu, and select the Open Folder... menu item. An Open Folder dialog box will appear. Select the folder you want to open and select Open.
Play a CD/DVD/VCD
1. Insert your disk and start the Media Player. To play a CD, VCD or a DVD, open the Media menu and select Open Disc menu item. In the Open Disk dialog box, select the type of media (DVD, SVCD/VCD or Audio CD).
Play a network stream (WebRadio, WebTV, etc.)
To open a network stream, open the Media menu and select the Open Network Stream menu item.
This view allows you to easily browse different sources of media. To access the Playlist View, click on the Playlist button in the main interface - "View" menu.
1. The current Playlist you are listening and your Media Library.
2. The OS default media folders.
3.Your local optic drive (CD, DVD...).
4. Your local network sources.
5. Internet sources (Podcasts, Shoutcast radios...).
6.The media listing you are listening or browsing.